Mid State Insurance offers a large selection of insurance options when it comes to employee benefits in Tennessee and the surrounding areas. We have over 60 years of experience behind us, which means that you’ll get the expert advice you need when making important business decisions about insurance coverage.
Our Employee Benefits Products Include:
- Major Medical – Choose from carriers like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Principal and others to give your employees comprehensive plans. Let us customize your major medical program with multiple plan designs that could potentially save you and your employees premium dollars.
- Section 125 Plans – Cafeteria plans are the perfect solution for coping with the high cost of medical and dependent care. Mid State offers “Free” Section 125 Plan Documents ( POP Only ) to all of our clients. By placing your benefits under this program, it will result in valuable tax savings to both you and your employees. You can choose from the traditional ( POP ) Premium Only Plan to the newest ( FSA ) Flexible Spending Account.
- *Mini Medical / Medical Indemnity Insurance – Benefits for hospital confinement beginning the very first day. Also includes benefits for outpatient treatment of any sickness or accidental injury and doctors office visits includes prescription plan.
- Dental Insurance – Choose any dentist you wish. Benefits are the same regardless of the dental professional used. Several plans to choose from.
- Vision Insurance – Large, nationwide provider network. Easy web-based search. Very low cost.
- *Accident Insurance – Provides 24 hour on or off the job coverage. Pays a disability benefit for up to 18 months. Benefits for emergency room, ambulance and accidental death included.
- *Cancer Insurance – Helps pay the medical and non-medical expenses related to the treatment of cancer. Annual benefit for cancer screening exams. No lifetime maximums and guaranteed renewable for life.
- *Disability Insurance – Protects your most valuable asset… Your income. Benefits are paid for any sickness or accident for a period of up to two years of disability.
- Life Insurance – Provide financial security for your family. Term and Whole Life options available.
*These coverages share these important characteristics:
Coverage on most plans is available for all family members.
Cash benefits paid directly to you.
Continue coverage at termination of employment at the same premium with most plans.
Pays in addition to any other insurance, including worker’s compensation.
Email email@example.com for more information or fill out the request a quote form on this page.